Sunday, June 22, 2008

You must have one grand passion!*

What do you do when you've got several?

Today I first met my team for the Popfolio competition. This competition brings together 'creative souls'. In the first stage bands, photographers, graphic designers, writers, art directors and videomakers could make a profile on the popfolio (dating)site. Afterwards profiles could match each other. I chose to make a match with CO.ntradiction. After the first meeting today I am very much looking forward to work on this portfolio. 

The music is mysterious, jazzy, bluesy, sweet, pop, rock, ... 
The team is divers and eager to make this a succes...
I've got a very good feeling about this! 


I first found out about this competition through Silver Junkie, the band I'm working with for several years now. With Tino Biddeloo I'm currently working on a new concept for the theatertour and a new cd.  www.silverjunkie.be

Besides this I'm also working on a brochure for the yearly congres of The Flemish Quality Management Center. The theme for this year: passion!  www.vck.be

In between I try to find time to work on new paintings and a new portfolio for myself... 
Also thinking about an exhibition...

And discovering the new (fantastic!!!) iMac...

+ enjoying life!

I need 80 hours a day!!!

No comments: